Uniform & Personal Presentation Policy
The St Vincent’s School uniform is a symbol of our school and helps our students develop a sense of belonging within our school community. The school uniform is an equaliser for all of our students. Wearing the uniform correctly and being well presented encourages a sense of pride in appearance and what the uniform represents, our school community. Through wearing the uniform correctly, students demonstrate a commitment towards our school community.
All parents and caregivers who enrol their child/ren at St Vincent’s School agree to uphold our Uniform and Personal Presentation Policy. As a Catholic School, there is a standard of dress to be maintained. This standard does not always agree with current or fashionable trends in the broader community or society in general. Parents and caregivers who enrol their child/ren at St Vincent’s School are responsible for ensuring their child/ren dress in a clean, well-fitting uniform with correct footwear and are well presented.
The Uniform Shop operates on a Tuesday afternoon for online orders only. All orders must be placed before 11:00am on a Tuesday morning. The uniforms will be delivered to the office for pick up Tuesday afternoon or will be given to your child the following day.
Please contact One World Uniforms on 9227 7977 for any queries or issues.
St Vincent’s School Uniform
The school uniform consists of:
- St Vincent’s Kindergarten T-Shirt (Orange)
- Polo shirt with the school crest (Pre-Primary to Year Six)
- Polo House shirt with the school crest (Pre-Primary to Year Six)
- Green school short
- Green tracksuit jumper with the school crest
- St Vincent’s green tracksuit pants
- Green hat with the school crest (must be worn outdoors all year)
- Green school rain jacket (optional)
- Short plain white socks
- Predominantly white sports shoes with white laces (velcro preferred for Early Years)
- St Vincent’s school bag
It is compulsory for all students from Kindergarten to Year Six to dress in the appropriate St Vincent’s School uniform.
- Who have hair below the collar of their uniform are required to tie their hair up neatly, “Fad” haircuts and hairstyles are not acceptable
- Are able to wear school coloured hair accessories of an acceptable size
- Are not permitted to have coloured hair
- Are able to wear plain studs or sleepers of minimal size. Students may wear a maximum of one stud or sleeper in one or both earlobes
- Who choose to wear a necklace must have it tucked under their shirt (not visible)
- Are not able to wear nail polish to school